According to the Article 6 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Accounting Chamber” the Accounting Chamber cooperates with the Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs) of other countries and international organizations in the following areas:
– establishment and development of bilateral and multilateral cooperation with SAIs;
– deepening cooperation with international organizations;
– participation in international technical assistance projects and programs.
International agreements on cooperation, in accordance with the decisions of the Accounting Chamber, are concluded by the Accounting Chamber with the relevant bodies of foreign countries and international organizations, which are responsible for the issues of financial and economic control of public finances, and institutions of international technical assistance.
The Accounting Chamber signed bilateral agreements on cooperation with SAIs of 28 countries such as:
The Republic of Armenia 2005 (Ukrainian version only)
The Republic of Azerbaijan 2006 (Ukrainian version only)
The Republic of Belarus 2001 (Ukrainian version only)
The Republic of Bulgaria 2002 (Ukrainian version only)
The Republic of Kazakhstan 2006 (Ukrainian version only)
The Republic of Poland 1998 (Ukrainian version only)
- multilateral agreements on cooperation:
- agreements on cooperation within international technical support: